Tonight I decided a long walk might do me good. I thought I’d share a few of the things I decided to be thankful for while I was walking alone in the dark.
- The world is round so I don’t have to worry that I will fall off and leave a mark no matter how far I walk.
- I live in a time and place where I can download Happy on my smart phone while walking down the sidewalk.
- I have the choice to listen to happy songs or sad songs, fast songs or slow songs with the push of a button.
- There are no laws against eating breakfast for dinner.
- School is back in session and I am free for breakfast and lunch plans with friends.
- I have the freedom to talk about God and His ways anywhere I want without fear and have friends who enjoy those conversations.
- God has given me the freedom to choose what kinds of seed I will sew in this life.
- I didn’t trip while texting and walking.
- Homework is not going to last until after midnight tonight.
- I have a hot water heater, running water and bubbles
Refer to #10 above if you wonder why this post ended so abruptly.